Dreamland Renegades
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Subligar + Swift belt runs
Kasumuni APP 2nd try EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 11:27 am by Argettio

» Vitality's Application
Kasumuni APP 2nd try EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 10:49 pm by Vitality

» Nyzul Isle
Kasumuni APP 2nd try EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 8:46 am by Aminah

» Leonsquall's Application
Kasumuni APP 2nd try EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 6:18 pm by Magnum

» Kethans Application
Kasumuni APP 2nd try EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 10:45 pm by Tadeus

» Own pics LOL.
Kasumuni APP 2nd try EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 4:15 pm by Muze

» Oblivionknights App
Kasumuni APP 2nd try EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 9:06 pm by Tadeus

» Janele App
Kasumuni APP 2nd try EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 9:05 pm by Tadeus

» Muffman Application
Kasumuni APP 2nd try EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 11:59 pm by Muffman

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Own pics LOL.

Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:43 pm by Vyren

Muze, while filled with joy and enthusiasm, wobbling excitedly told me It would be the best idea ever to start an own pics thread. The chaos will be her fault entirely.

INITIATE!

Kasumuni APP 2nd try Newhat-1
Kasumuni APP 2nd try Newhat4
Kasumuni APP 2nd try Yo1-1
Kasumuni APP 2nd try …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 34

Advertisment

Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:16 am by Muze

I am currently working on a project (mostly to keep myself busy) of cute and creepy animals drawings and I am looking for your input. This is a project, mainly for lulz, to get myself back into arts and get used to photoshop. If you're into that kind of stuff and you have any requests/ideas, feel free to post them here. Try to be as specific as possible if you have a specific image of the …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 7

Kasumuni APP 2nd try

+2
Muze
Kasumuni
6 posters

Go down

Kasumuni APP 2nd try Empty Kasumuni APP 2nd try

Post by Kasumuni Fri Dec 18, 2009 12:04 pm

Character name: Kasumuni

Lvl 70+ Jobs: RDM BLU WAR DNC

Your timezone + available playtime: GMT Scotland and available almost everyday except tuesday nights 18:00 - 22:00

Previous linkshells and why you left: Faith of the Fallen, Astral Flow. Couldnt handle the times they ran dynamis at. 1am start no thanks

Previous server and why you left (if applicable):

Do you have any references in this linkshell?:

Dynamis experience & wins obtained (i.e. sac pulls, MA, etc.): all wins city/outlands. Dreamlands had alot of experience with but no wins.

Which armor set would be your first priority (Koga, Valor,...) NOTE: ONLY LIST ONE JOB HERE!: BLM

Access to CoP Dynamis (must have beaten Diabolos): Y

Are you currently upgrading a relic weapon? N

Are you able, under normal circumstances, to show up atleast 50% of the time? Y

Have you read the rules, do you fully understand them (there will be a test) and do you agree with them? Y

The only reason I copied and pasted the other app is because I had to leave my house pretty promptly. Life isnt exactly great right now and just split up with my gf just after my application. This isnt a sympathy vote. This is me giving a reason why I used another template, even though it has more detail about me and would prove more useful information to the linkshell leader.

Thanks

Kasumuni

Back to top Go down

Kasumuni APP 2nd try Empty Re: Kasumuni APP 2nd try

Post by Muze Fri Dec 18, 2009 12:08 pm

/comfortaru

GL with your app Smile
Muze
Muze

Back to top Go down

Post by Gii Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:44 pm

Thanks for updating your post Kasumuni. We will get back to you shortly.
Gii
Gii

Back to top Go down

Post by Gii Fri Dec 18, 2009 4:13 pm

Hi Kasumuni, can you please confirm your jobs list and the relic you require.

Under the rules for what may be selected as a priority 1 job there is a level 72 restriction.

If you have BLM over 70 it should be listed in your jobs. We always endeavor to let people come on jobs they prefer, however if needs be members may be asked to come as less favourable jobs occasionally. Presently we have a good sized BLM pool, but there is no guarantee that will not change in the future.

If your BLM is not yet 70 then you should pick another job as your #1 priority. If it is very near 70 and rising, then we may make an exception on the grounds you'll qualify very soon, although you would not qualify to lot before someone else with BLM listed as a priority if their level is 72+ and yours is not, regardless of points. You would still be eligible for any pieces that fell free lot as long as your level met the requirement.

I hope that makes sense.
Gii
Gii

Back to top Go down

Post by Kasumuni Fri Dec 18, 2009 4:35 pm

Yes I totally agree with you on that. It would not be fair for me to lot on gear someone does not have and they can equip it. I can only suggest I make my first relic gear to be RDM as its one of my 75's.

Jobs at 75 are RDM WAR DNC BLU

BLM is currently 45, but once i'm 75, would I be able to change my first choice?

Kasumuni

Back to top Go down

Post by Gii Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:06 pm

Yes, you can change #1 priority, but it will you lose half your points when doing so. This is to stop people switching all the time.

The precise rules regarding lotting are listed in the rules forum, in a seperate sticky from the other rules. I suggest you take a look and make sure that you are happy with them.

Once your BLM is 70 you will be able to list it as your 2nd priority with no points penalty. Depending what BLM gear you want you might decide that will be sufficient at the time. Some BLM pieces have already gone to 2nd priorty people, but -1s and the belt will most almost certainly always fall to #1 priority members due to rarity and demand.
Gii
Gii

Back to top Go down

Post by LilithAngel Fri Dec 18, 2009 7:03 pm

While we appreciate your (correct, this time) app, I have a question. You've applied to EmpressShields (that much is obvious), but were you aware that they too also do Dynamis? What is the reasoning behind your applying to us if you're also applying to a shell that does its own Dynamis? Do you not plan on running with them, and are they ok with that? Is it because they run on NA time and you're looking for something more your time?

I've taken the liberty to check on your app there, and it seems you've yet to be accepted by them. Don't construe this to mean I'm looking for a way to reject your app, but I am concerned that this could lead to a "applying to multiple shells" situation if it goes through (since both shells do Dynamis, and that's the point of contention here).

LilithAngel

Back to top Go down

Post by Kasumuni Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:57 pm

long story short. I have split up with a long term girlfriend and lost some1 close to me also. I wanted a fresh start and was asked to apply to empress shields by a friend. Only problem is they are NA. Then I seen a shout for EU dyna ls and thought ok. I have been all over the place and im trying to settle in with a linkshell that takes the game as seriously as i do. I'm not trying to cause drama. im not trying to be running 2 shells at once. Im just trying to get my life sorted and get into a routine again which this game always helps with. If you don't want me part of the shell then just say to me rather than prolong the discussion. I just want to get back into this game and enjoy myself for once. This is the LAST thing i wanted to do is tell people about my personal stuff, but if thats what it takes to be part of a EU ls then I dunno what is.

Kasumuni

Back to top Go down

Post by Vyren Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:54 pm

All we want to know, is if you are accepted to both linkshells will you be able to attend our events. That's all we're really concerned with.
Vyren
Vyren

Back to top Go down

Post by Kasumuni Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:46 pm

I would rather be accepted by this linkshell and go at EU GMT times. It would fit better with my time and I would desire a successful dynamis ls like this 1. I havent been accepted by the other 1 because I dont have sea access yet. May I join this linkshell and put my skill to your runs?

Kasumuni

Back to top Go down

Post by Tadeus Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:40 pm

Your application has been approved.

Welcome to DreamlandRenegades.

You can pick up your pearl at the next run on 22 Dec @ 19.20 in Beaucedine or if you run into Gii, Lilithangel, Vyren or Tadeus one of them can give you one.
Tadeus
Tadeus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kasumuni Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:25 am

Ok thanks so much for accepting. Because my work are putting up a rota tomorrow I 'might' be working on tuesday night 6-10. I will log on anyway and speak to the following leaders. If there is someone outside dynamis to let me enter late then I will do so. If not ,I can go on your next run. Just to let you guys know before hand ^^

Kasumuni

Back to top Go down

Post by Vyren Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:51 am

We usually have an hour glass mule, but depending on how late you come it might just be best to wait till the next run, so as not to enter late then too. ^^
Vyren
Vyren

Back to top Go down

Post by Tadeus Sun Dec 20, 2009 1:53 pm

On Tuesdays being late isn't as big of a problem because the next run is 4 days later on Saturday.
Tadeus
Tadeus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gii Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:47 pm

Welcome to the shell Smile
Gii
Gii

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content